GATEWAY 3 DELIVERY PROCEDURE
- Gateway3 delivery lamp will be showing red – this indicates non-permissive and gate valve close.
- Connect hose to delivery point from tanker.
- Enter bill of lading information via touch screen window.
- If sufficient ullage is available the delivery button will appear. press button, screen with change to show ullage.
- Red delivery lamp will change to green.
- Delivery gate valve will open.
- Commence delivery.
- Screen will show delivered quantity and reducing ullage.
- Screen will return to default window after delivery.
- Green delivery lamp will return to red.
- Delivery valve will close.
- Delivery complete.
Gateway 3 Delivery Procedure
Call Downstream Environmental Engineering on 01582 883040. Our customer care team are available now to help